Thursday, October 2, 2008

What could it be?

Something in my kitchen smells like sausage (and you know how I feel about sausage), I have lovely purple veins covering my legs and causing much pain, my first love, food, is now the enemy, Brett (and good friends) are doing the cooking, and I want to go to bed at 7:00 each night. It could only mean one thing...Wimmer baby #4 is on it's way! We couldn't be happier, Sam asks everyday if I can take the baby out of my tummy so he can hold it. Let's just hope he likes this baby in April as much as he does now. Based on statistics, we are expecting this one to be Wimmer boy #4, but we will be thrilled either way.

12 comments:

diane said...

Yipee!! The world needs another little Wimmer.

Maree said...

Congratulations!! Can I bring the troops dinner sometime?

Laura said...

I say, go to bed at 7! Can't wait to meet #4!!

Tina said...

How exciting! Yay!

ferntyler said...

Only when my friends are pregnant am I almost happy for them they aren't feeling good :) has this affectted your frozen yogurt eating abilities? If so, I need to sell my stock in Golden Spoon... hope you get feeling better soon!

tawnya said...

Melissa! I'm so excited for you guys. Congrats!!

Alicia said...

YAY YAY YAY! I'm SO excited for you guys! I'm just sad I'm not there to see you pregnant! I'm so excited! YAY!

Jen said...

I am happy and sad for you all at once. Yay to baby #4...boo to the sickness and veins! Seriously let me bring your boys (Brett included) dinner.

Jana said...

Congratulations! I am happy to know you have a blog too! What a fun way to keep up with friends!! Good luck with your pregnancy and maybe just maybe you will be seeing pink!!

Jana

Shelly said...

I am sooooooo excited for you guys!!!! Congrats!! (o:

The Family Rasheed said...

I am so excited for you! You are an awesome mom!

Kim W said...

I didn't believe Aubrey when she told me. You know how little ones hear 1/2 the story! Congrats!!! I'm so thrilled for you!