Saturday, October 25, 2008

**The rule for this little game is your response to each question can only be one-word.

1. Where is your cell phone? car
2. Where is your significant other? football
3. Your hair color? hmmmmm
4. Your mother? amazing
5. Your father? greatest
6. Your favorite thing? kids
7. Your dream last night? lots
8. Your dream/goal? kids
9. The room you're in? office
10. Your hobby? kids
11. Your fear? cancer
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
13. Where were you last night?home
14. What you're not? musical
15. One of your wish-list items? basement
16. Where you grew up? Mclean/Provo
17. The last thing you did? phone
18. What are you wearing? pants
19. Your TV?Disney
20. Your pet? Lola
21. Your computer? on
22. Your mood? happy
23. Missing someone? Dad
24. Your car? white
25. Something you're not wearing? coat
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? Family
28. Love someone? Absolutely
29. Your favorite color?Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? weeks

I tag...whoever has the time.

3 comments:

ferntyler said...

Your hair color is actually "awesome", I'm intrigued about the dreams (you know I used to interpret dreams for my friends in college), and i think its hilarious that you aren't wearing a coat - I swear I've read this list over like 3 times and everytime it makes me smile :)

Jen said...

What a great tag!

Carrie McEwan said...

Melissa,
Hello again! I'm so glad I found your blog tonight! I've had fun reading about your family and looking at all of the cute pictures. Take care :)!