Thursday, October 30, 2008

Party it Up!

It was Halloween Party time at the Elementary School yesterday. We started the day off with a parade around the field, followed by Jacob's class party, and then Carter's class party. Sam is absolutely convinced that he is as much a part of his brothers' classes as they are. He is mad if they don't have an extra craft for him, enough treats for him, or a party bag for him. I try to explain he is not a part of the class, but he will hear none of it. Luckily Carter's class only has 15 kids, so there was plenty of everything to go around. I just don't want him to be known as the annoying little brother who tags along and expects everything. Maybe it's already to late for that?



See, Sam even expects a place at the table.


The sack races were a very fun activity for any of you room moms out there!



As a total side note for anyone who is interested, I will know what I am having after tomorrow. No, I don't have my ultra sound tomorrow, but my little sister does, and we are convinced we are having the opposite sex. It would just be to good to be true for us to have a baby at the same time AND have it be the same sex. So, tomorrow afternoon I will know what I am having, whatever Christie is not having.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Sweet. A two for one sonogram. That sounds great. I will be checking back so please let us know...

Kim W said...

How awesome is that to have your baby when your sister does!!! That rocks! I'm so jealous that your school allows the entire "dress up" for Halloween thing. That is so much fun!

Jen said...

Congrats Christie! See Melissa...I miss out on all the good info when I don't run with you. The two for one sonogram sounds like a sweet deal. Though, you never really know... I mean you and Christie may both have girls who will be best friends for life!

ferntyler said...

this early sonogram is great - I'm not good at waiting to find out exciting things, so tomorrow is totally better :)
your school really does it up for halloween - my co-room mom came from your school, so she was a little disappointed at our performance:)

The Family Rasheed said...

What a fun party. Sam will probablly grow out of the annoying little tag along thing when he is big enough to have his own parties, Amaya did. When are you due???

Naomi said...

I miss the school Halloween parades. They won't let the kids do anything to celebrate it here. Pretty weird!

I really enjoyed reading about your BYU reunion/tribute post. I feel such a part of BYU/Provo history during that time. What a neat way to celebrate your Dad's/families contribution to our great University! Thank you for sharing your experience.

I am dying to take my kids to a game at Cougar Stadium!! Also, Congrats on your big news. Who knows, every once in a while you get "twin" cousins. This could be your lucky day!!