Saturday, October 4, 2008

TOUCHDOWN!!

We didn't know if this day would ever come, but it has, Jacob scored his first touchdown! I was screaming so loud I almost dropped the camera, my heart was racing, I didn't know I would be that excited. It was a great feeling to see how happy he was. As he ran through the end zone he held the ball up high and jumped, such joy! Brett is on cloud nine, he might have enjoyed it even more than me. I think we've watched it on video about 47 times, in slow motion, fast motion, slow again.....Jacob keeps telling us he liked that touchdown. Way to go Jacob!

6 comments:

diane said...

That is so awesome! I can't wait to tell Jordan.

Good job Jacob!!

Laura said...

Way to go Jacob!!! That is so awesome! I can just picture you guys going crazy when he made it. I'm sure that is the first of many more to come in his career! I hope you celebrated well...

ferntyler said...

go jacob, go jacob, go jacob! that rocks - I can totally see the camera almost going flying when you are jumping up to scream - I love it..

Ashley said...

That is awesome. Way to go Jacob! Sorry about the veins and the sausage, in that order. But we are way excited for boy number four because no boys are cooler than your boys.

Laurie said...

WAHOO JACOB!!! So exciting! Maybe he could give my kids a few pointers on how to NOT climb fences and pick dandilions during games. We are so excited to see you all!

The Family Rasheed said...

YEAH!!!! That is so exciting. My heart was pounding just listening to your description!!!