Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gril Trip 2009

I look forward to it all year long, I grieve it being over for weeks after. The highlight of each year for me is getting to spend five days with my five favorite ladies. Actually all of us with the exception of my mom are anything but ladies, especially on girl trip, but my mom appreciates it when we refer to ourselves as "ladies." Oh how I love staying up late talking with my mom and sisters, going out for delicious dinners each night, taking long walks in the morning, and talking, talking, talking anytime in between. It keeps me sane to have time away with them every year, we all solve each others problems, hear about one anothers lives and enjoy each other in a way we can't over the phone or the other times we get together when all the kids are around. How grateful I am to my mom for giving me four best friends. How grateful I am we do this each year.
Thanks to Wendy we have this beautiful home in the mountains of Arizona to escape away to. The only downer this year will be the absence of my oldest sister, Diana, who had an unexpected conflict and a trip to Hawaii this same week. It won't be the same without her.

These are all pictures from last year, which I never posted because Wendy is TERRIBLE about getting pictures to people, so I just got them. We still love her anyway!




One night we had a chef come in to the house and make us dinner. It was amazing, complete with appetizers and all. They did a cooking demonstration just like on the Cooking Network, I loved it!
On the back patio, a beautiful view!



At our favorite restaurant Lucille's.

I can't wait ladies!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my Gosh - you sisters are too cute! I, like you, love time away with all of my sisters and my mom! it is so fun to spend time with girls that truly get you and know you so well. I can't wait to see all of your fun pictures! post 'em quickly!:0)

diane said...

Sounds perfect. Enjoy!

Ashley said...

OOH, I love Lucille's too. I just found out that I have one twenty minutes away and I am so thrilled. Have a good time, that place looks amazing.

Laura said...

Have a wonderful time, enjoy every moment! (We'll miss you on Sunday)

Sunshine said...

I'm so excited for you! I think it is wonderful that you do this every year. There's nothing better than spending time with sisters. I do have to say that you are the cutest sisters and Mom ever!

The Family Rasheed said...

You girls all lookamazing! What a great vacation to look forward too.

Jen said...

I love hearing about this trip every year. You "ladies" are great, not to mention totally hot!! Have fun and enjoy some ice cream for me!

Parmley said...

Hurry home, its not the same without you. We will take care of Brett for you.