Saturday, January 10, 2009

GO CHARGERS!

For the past two years I have thought about buying the boys Chargers jersey's at the beginning of the season when they can be found everywhere. I think about it, but of course don't do it, then they make the playoffs, no jerseys can be found in San Diego, and my kids are out of luck on Chargers day at school. Sunshine and I even headed out to Wal-Mart at 10 pm after the game last Saturday night in search of them, do you know who goes to Wal-Mart at 10 pm? It's an interesting crowd, worth checking out sometime. Plenty of pink jerseys were there, but no blue. Thus began the Great Chargers Attire search, not unlike the Great Pumpkin search of 2007. Thanks to Sunshine t-shirts were finally tracked down and Chargers day at school was saved. Hooray! Next year I am getting jerseys early, of course then they probably won't make the play offs. Oh well, better to be prepared as I have learned. GO CHARGERS! We'll be rooting loud!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Wow - I have heard that Chargers gear is hard to come by! I am sure you were Supermom to the boys by tracking down those shirts!

Go Chargers!

Tina said...

I found some for my kids at Kohl's. Did you try there?

ferntyler said...

I think their tshirts are awesome - next year you'll be on it and they'll lose every game :)

Sunshine said...

A sad day for Chargers' fans. Next year we're spluring and getting the jersies.

Ashley said...

Please don't go to Walmart again at ten. That is scary.

diane said...

When Evan was in third grade I shaved a bolt into the side of his hair. We have super fans too.

The Family Rasheed said...

I've seen that 10pm crew at Walmart and you're right very interesting...

Stephanie said...

I once ventured to Wal-Mart for a visor (at Wendy's insistance--you know how she feels about visors) at about 10:30 the night before the St. George Marathon. We met some neat folks!