Friday, January 16, 2009

A Year of Disney Comes to an End

I think everyone knows how I feel about Disneyland. The Happiest Place on Earth describes it perfectly. We have loved having our Disney passes this past year, and we have used them well. We love going to Disneyland with cousins, friends, or just our little family. I am sure we will get passes again soon, after the baby, but for now I will miss it!



We call this roller coaster in Toon Town Carter's Coaster because it was the first roller coaster we could get him to go on. Now he loves roller coasters of all kinds, but he still likes to go on this one. The boys went over and over thanks to no lines.


6 comments:

Tina said...

So sad! But I'm sure the first time back will be so exciting! My number 2 was there today at Disneyland with the middle school band. He used his dinner money to buy some cool light up drum sticks. That only happens when Mom and Dad aren't there :o). At least he got a cool souvenir!

ferntyler said...

Our passes are up, too, which I'm figuring will make the kids appreciate it when we get them again, right?! Seriously, look at those big smiles on their faces (along with missing a day of school, I mean, does it get better than that?)

Heather said...

You should have taken a picture with Mickey - how sad! Our passes expired this year and my kids are dying to go back! The Zoo just doesn't quite do it for them.;0)

Is that baby closer to coming?
How exciting!

diane said...

What fun memories.

Brandy said...

Cute blog11 I love your family Picture at the top, and I agree Disneyland...."Happiest place on earth" I only wish my Husband felt the same.
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

The Family Rasheed said...

I can't wait to go there again! Love Disneyland!!!!