Saturday, September 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIE!


Today my little sister Christie turns 30. She's been a part of my life since I can remember, and I am better off because of it. She is not only my sister, she is my best friend. We played constantly when we were little, we loved being in high school and cheering together, she was a very fun third wheel for Brett and me when we were dating and first married, and now we get to share raising our kids together. She is one of the kindest most selfless people I know, always thinking of other people, and she is so much fun! It's weird when the youngest child in your family turns 30, we are all getting so old! I love you Christie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Happy Birthday Christie! Aren't little sisters the best?

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Christie!! You girls are so blessed to have such great sisters!!!