Monday, June 2, 2008

Fun at the Paulsons

We had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend at Bret and Steph's in Thousand Oaks. I just love hanging out with my sister and watching our kids play. As an added bonus Brett's college room mate Matt happens to be in my sisters ward. What a small world! They came over on Monday to swim with us, it was great fun! Brett has taken to growing out his scruffy face every once in a while which I actually love. Saturday morning he decided it was time to shave, but stopped when he had a mustache left. It grossed me out and he left it for the whole day just to bug us all. The kids thought it was hilarious and made themselves mustaches to go along with his. He named it Terry and was he was sad to see it go, I threatened him to shave before we went out to dinner Saturday night. Thank goodness Terry is now gone! Stephanie and I seriously couldn't even look at him without busting up laughing!

8 comments:

The Family Rasheed said...

Wow, Bret seriously looks funny with a mustash. He reminds me of Steve Martin in Pink Panther! Anyway, I also love seeing my children play with my sister's children. It is such a nice feeling raising children and then finding out that they love their cousins!!!

Tina said...

I love the picture of everyone with their 'staches! Glad you had such a great time. Cousin time is the best!

ferntyler said...

ok, just finished reading a kind of freaky book and I REALLY needed to see that picture of Brett with the 'stache to make me laugh. It wouldn't be weird for me to print that out and put it someplace in case i needed a good laugh, right? that wouldn't be weird? i think that might be the most awesome thing ever :)

Alicia said...

That totally sounds like something that Dave would do just to bug me. Sounds like a fun trip! I'm glad you're back!

diane said...

Maybe you could pretend he looks like Antonio Banderas (Zorro) if he grows that thing out again.

Jen said...

That Bret and his facial hair!!! I like Michelle's idea. Glad you guys had a great time!

Laura said...

I love Brett Wimmer. I just had to say that.
Glad you're blogging again...don't make us wait for these entertaining posts!!

Warner said...

It sure was nice to do a little catch up on my friends tonight. Give Brett a big hug from his friend "Muff"

What a great looking bunch. Hope to talk to you guys soon.