Sunday, May 18, 2008

More St. George Pics


Luke, Adam and Sam spent almost an hour in the bath after a long day of hiking and playing in the sand.


Luke and Sam
Kendall, Sam and Daddy

Running down the sand

Sam gnawing on beef jerky after a hike

Jacob taking it easy at the lake


There is just something I love so much about the way Brett and his brothers interact with each other and all the kids. I love seeing Brett's brothers with my kids, my kids adore them, and think they are so funny and so much fun (which they are!) It makes me so happy that Brett is close with his brothers and that they all enjoy being together so much. I wish this relationship for my boys when they are grown. What a great trip!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Your kids are so lucky to have cousins so close in age. This post put a big smile on my face!

The Family Rasheed said...

Great pics!

Ashley said...

How fun, what lake is that? Those pictures make me want to pack up and leave to that lake, wherever it is, for the rest of the summer. 100 degrees sucks in May.

diane said...

Love that the cousins are so close and the brothers. Your boys will be just like that one day. Those brownies are fab. u. lous.!!! Thanks for remembering Brynn. So sweet! You guys are very important to my kids and me.

ferntyler said...

I'm going to have to get some tips from you for our big family trip there in June. Those pictures are all great - the colors are so vibrant, the scenery is beautiful and everyone is having fun and looks great!

Laurie said...

Seems you forgot to mention your FAVORITE in-law....