Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sam's Buddies


I love these boys! Sam doesn't even realize how lucky he is to have two best buddies at such a young age. Jack, Luke and Sam were born within three months of each other, one coming about every four to six weeks. I like to think they had that planned long ago....to arrive close together. It helps that I love their moms too, but I just love these boys. This age is so cute to me. Every new thing they say is just so darling!
The other day in the car we pulled up next to a big truck and here is the conversation that followed:
Sam: Mom I wanna buy that (pointing to truck)
Me: You want to buy what?
Sam: I wanna buy that truck, stop the car (he often asks me to stop driving, usually when he is mad at me for some reason)
Me: You want to buy that truck?
Sam: Yes I wanna buy that truck, stop the car.
Me: Ok Sam I will stop the car so you can buy that truck
Sam: HA HA! I just teasing Mommy!

What a crack up, I swear! How does a two year old think of that. Maybe it's just me being a mom, but I thought it was cute and clever. My brother in law Eric thinks Sam is going to be the biggest ham of all our boys. I think he's right. He is trouble, but funny too!

8 comments:

Tina said...

What fun! It makes me miss having little ones at home...only for a moment.

The Family Rasheed said...

It is soo cute. I love these little moments when our kids say funny things! It's probably one of my favorite things about children.

Sunshine said...

I love that Sam! I am glad that Jack has him for a best buddy...lucky kid!

Alicia said...

That's funny! I read it to Dave and he laughed too. What a cute little guy.

Laurie said...

Oh that Sammy! My boys are missing him. Is he growing out of his 'trouble' phase? I haven't talked to you FOREVER. Call me!

diane said...

Stp the car at my house...I want to buy him!

diane said...

I mean stop.

tawnya said...

I can't believe how big all three of them are already! Aaahh!