Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First day of school



I am totally anti-character clothing, so why do I love this Batman shirt? I love it, and so does Sam. I took him to Target to pick some clothes out that he would actually wear. I am so sick of seeing that BYU shirt I could scream. He tried to talk me into a Toy Story shirt which I quickly shot down, but when he asked for the Batman shirt I went for it. We ended up with a Superman one just like it.


We take this picture every year, I wasn't sure we would be here to take it this year. Hooray! We are still around!


Fourth Grade-Mrs. Spiking

First Grade-Mrs. Gretlein


We fought for these four to be together in the same preschool class this year. They better behave! I love these crazy best buds!


The next generation. Typical that Natalie is standing in her stroller. What a bad mom.

3 comments:

Gavin and Shawna said...

I am a little sad that Jacob isn't with Christian this year. But maybe it was better if you are REALLY going to leave us. I am, however, VERY glad that they put the 4 crazy 4s together. Its such a different experience for Shane!

ferntyler said...

It's so funny when we get to the point that we just have to give in to what the kids want on things that don't really matter (batman and superman shirts) and then end up liking it - Lauren always wants to wear dresses and skirts, which is so unlike her sisters that I used to encourage her not to, but she always looks so cute and so does Sam :) those 4 year olds look like trouble!

Heather said...

Oh they are the cutest kids - and Iam identical with you on the whole character stuff...but Parker can get me to buy those batman and Superman shirts without even flinching. {I will not go anywhere near Cars or Toy story though!}