Monday, August 16, 2010

Arizona in August


Adam, Mitch and Jacob using the pee bush. We do have toilets, they just don't like to use them. Fine by me, it keeps the pee off my bathroom floor and all around the toilet.
Right before we left I told the boys to go to the bathroom, this is where they go. They call it the pee bush. Lovely. It is interesting though that it has grown better than anything else I have planted in my yard.

This is so classic Sam. I love it!




Who wouldn't want to go to Arizona in August when the temperatures don't dip below 110? Honestly, it was such a great get away, and Saturday was even cool, for Arizona. We got some nice rain and the temp went below 100!! The kids didn't mind the heat because my sister has a pool and they spent most of their time swimming with the cousins. Natalie loved her floaties and we are pretty sure the girl thinks she can swim. Thanks for a great trip Jacobson family!

No comments: