Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Natalie Louise


Sam always wants to be right by Natalie


Carter was so proud to show Natalie off at the Kindergarten Mothers Day Tea


Natalie's first Sunday at church


Natalie is growing everyday, and it's killing me. I remember with Jacob I wanted him to get bigger, I wanted him to sit up, roll over, crawl, walk, talk etc.....I was so excited for each new stage. With each baby I want them to stay little longer, this time I just want her to stay little forever.
Brett has taken to calling her Mary Poppins (practically perfect in every way), which is usually a term of endearment he saves for himself, so he must really like her. He does, however, refuse to call her this while she's crying, because he thinks she has the worst cry ever. It is very high pitched and shrilly, but she is a girl after all! Jacob thinks having a baby is like having a pet, the highest compliment coming from Jacob. Carter can't stand for her to cry and he runs to pick her up the moment she makes a peep. Sam loves "his" baby as he calls her, especially while she's sleeping and he can climb on top of her. I don't think he's trying to suffocate her, but one can never be sure when it comes to Sam. We are all enjoying our baby Natalie, I just wish she could stay this way forever!
I do realize I need to change my blog name now that we are no longer Three Wimmer Boys, I just haven't gotten around to it. Someday, I am sure I will. Does anyone know how to do that?

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Go to Dashboard, and then Settings. It will show you the title of your blog and you can change it. How nice of Brett to share the perfection with his only daughter!

diane said...

I sgree that she is perfection. My perfect baby girl will be 17 soon. How did that happen? I've always told her she can't grow up but she went and did it anyway.

Elder Turner said...

SHE IS SO SWEET GUYS! CONGRATS..
BRETT YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR MOMMA!!!

SEND US YOUR EMAIL FOR AN INVITE
THETURNERFAMILYMAIL@GMAIL.COM

The Family Rasheed said...

She is so precious!!!! I wish I could hold her and kiss all her little pretty painted toes!!!

Christine said...

We received Natalie's beautiful birth announcemnt last week! She is simply delicious! I loved her pretty, pink toe nails. What fun, busy times for you as a mother. What will we ever do when our children grow up?! Congratulations, Natalie is so fortunate to have you as her mother.

Valerie said...

She looked beautiful at church. Thanks for letting me cuddle her. , , so precious.

ferntyler said...

traveling, blogging, painting toe nails - you do it all!