Sunday, May 11, 2008

Where oh where did Sam put it.....

So I sat down today to blog some pictures of the father/son outing and baseball this weekend, but could not find the memory card adapter that downloads the pictures to the computer. After some unsuccessful looking Brett informed me that he found two other computer adapters that were in the same drawer with the camera adapter in the back yard behind the lawn mower. I wonder who could have put them there????What is it about a mischievous two year old and stealing things? This kid is killing me! I remember one time when Jacob was this age we lost the keys to my car. After hours of searching we found them in Brett's recycling bin....I hope the picture adapter hasn't found the same fate by the hand of Sam. It may be in the land fill by now and long gone. SAM!!!! As John Parmley put it, It's a good thing he's so cute or we would have hit him with a bat by now! We wouldn't have blamed John for hitting him either, Sam was wondering around their house with a bat hitting various objects and people along the way. He is so much trouble!

5 comments:

The Family Rasheed said...

That is so funny and so cute at the same time. How can you be mad at such a cute boy? As a side note I changed my blog address and if you look at the blog you'll know why. the new address is aaaaajohnson.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I repeat: Oh Sam Wawy, yo so adowable.

ferntyler said...

Now that I know you have found it, I can laugh, right? i thought that kind of stuff only happens to me :)

Maree said...

When Topher entered this phase, we called him "THE RELOCATOR" because he re-located stuff all over the place. He re-located the CUTEST pair of shoes when Hannah was a baby, and I found them about 8 months later--WELL hidden!

diane said...

I was laughing so hard on Sunday as he was using you as his personal jungle gym! He is a cute boy!