Sunday, May 18, 2008

St. George

I look forward to the Wimmer St. George vacation all year long. It's a dream trip for my kids filled with climbing, hiking, swimming, going to the lake, sand dunes, and all day long playing with their cousins. Nothing could be better. I absolutely LOVE my in-law family. I love being with them and I always know I am in for a good laugh and a great time. It's always hard to leave, but we know we will see them again in the summer.




Playing at the sand dunes

Sam and Adam in their Wally the Green Monster Red Sox shirts. I wonder if there is a family anywhere that has more Red Sox attire than the Wimmers.




Jacob, Cameron and Sadie


Carter, Jacob and Cam at the lake

The first and last matters of business for me included Neilson's Frozen Custard. As we pulled into town we went straight to Cafe Rio and on to Nielson's and last night we finished off the great trip with another visit to Neilson's. Oh how I love that place!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Oh how I love SG posts. I'm so glad you had so much fun. And of course I'm proud of you for keeping your priorities straight and beginning and ending your trip with good food.
Looks like a blast with the Wimmers, as usual!

The Family Rasheed said...

What a wonderful vacation! I am glad you have such great in-laws. You are very lucky!

diane said...

Mmmm cherry chocolate chip concrete enough said!

ferntyler said...

I almost wish I had never been to cafe rio, because then my mouth wouldn't water when I read your post about going there...

Maren said...

Nothing beats Nielsons. Oh, I drool just thinking about it. Where did you guys go hiking? Looks fun and easy-my kind of hiking!