Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's Finally Here!



I cheered through basketball, soccer, T-ball and Rookie baseball....all waiting for this.....football season is finally here!! Jacob is in tackle this year, he has 2/12 hour practices every night in August, when games start he drops down to three practices a week. Carter finally gets to play flag, he has three practices a week for an hour and a half until games start and then he drops down to two practices. Brett is the head coach this year for Carter's flag team, the Poway Chargers. After countless hours of Pop Warner coach interviews, meetings and trainings he is happy to finally get on with the season. So this will be our lives for the next three and a half months, bring it on!! We love football!!



Natalie loves sitting through football practice, this girl will learn to know and love this game! Thank goodness for that thumb!


Sammy wants his own cleats and mouthgaurd, poor kid just wants to play football. Luckily he has Abby to help him enjoy practices, they can just play with their pretend baby and make pretend cookies!

10 comments:

diane said...

Natalie can be the tiny cheerleader!

Heather said...

Can you believe that we are back to doing this again already/ I don't have football but three girls that are doing soccer - uggghhh - it is crazy around here!
Just think pretty soon natalie will be doing ballet!":0)

Kim W said...

You football moms are WACKY! I'm just so impressed with all the time commitment you're all willing to give. WOW! Natalie will make the cutest cheerleader.

Laura said...

I love those pictures. Your kids have such great smiles. I swear the only way to make it through football is with your friends!!

Alicia said...

I love that you love football just as much as the kids (and husband) do. So fun!

ferntyler said...

You guys love it so much it actually makes me wish i had a kid in football (although at this point that would be a little weird). I love that Brett enjoys it so much that helping out the kids also counts as his fun activity!

The Family Rasheed said...

YEA!!! We love football tooo! Please post lots of pics so we can live vicariously through you guys!!!

Gavin and Shawna said...

Melissa~
I found your bloggo! I am going to link you into my bloggin friends=) Those boys look so cute in their uniforms...so official=)

Ashley said...

Oh I am so happy for you. What a proud moment for a mom of boys. I am also incredibly excited for a good excuse to sit on the couch all day Saturday. I love football season!

Stephanie said...

What fun! Have you adjusted to the late night dinner schedule yet? I love the picture of Brett and the boys!