Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kiddie Kandids






The last picture shows how most of the Kiddie Kandids photo shoot went for Natalie. She was not a happy girl, we didn't get any pictures of her smiling, but I did get a nice shot of all four kids with Natalie in her blessing dress. I guess I accomplished my purpose. I have a total love/hate relationship with Kiddie Kandids. They are not the best photographers, but I can walk in and leave less than an hour later with pictures in hand for under $100. It is what it is.

11 comments:

Sunshine said...

I love that last picture. She is one adorable little girl!

Laura said...

I'm loving the las tpic too, she looks so much like Sam! She's a great girl, I can't wait to watch her grow!

Kim W said...

She is gorgeous. I wouldn't have guessed she was an unhappy model had I not seen that last picture. Love the one with the boys. What a great looking family.

Heather said...

Gosh Melissa - could you possibly have any cuter kids?
I love the picture of all of them together.
natalie is getting so dang big and cute!

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

That last picture is my favorite one! You have a pretty cute little family!

ferntyler said...

the one of the boys with natalie is really cute, but that last one is totally the funnest

Unknown said...

SUCH cute kids. I think you guys need to move to Utah...between Chels and me you'd have a babysitter whenever you want!

Valerie said...

She is so adorable! Love the one of all of the kids together, and the last one is precious! Such a sweet little sad face! I bet you were exhausted afterwards.

Jen said...

I love the pouty faced girl! So endearing. It is funny how getting 4 kiddos to look good in 1 picture together can seem to be a minor miracle!

Ashley said...

I totally agree-it is what it is. Fortunately, your children are beautiful enough to not necessarily need a oober professional photographer.

The Family Rasheed said...

I love that last pic!!! She is adorable even when she is unhappy! You have your hands full Melissa!