Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Break

I love spring break, it's like a little taste of summer in the spring. We needed to stay close to home this year with the baby coming soon, but we had plenty of fun things planned. Luckily we made it to the beach, park, movies, and a visit to Brett at work, but a bad fever put Jacob out for two days and Carter out for one.



Oh how I love the beach! I don't know if there is anywhere I would rather be. Luckily for me the kids feel the same way!




I feel so bad for Jacob that he had to spend part of his spring break on the couch instead of out playing, but having his friend Adam sick too helped soften the blow.



Pizza night at the Birds. Sunshine made delicious pizzas and even let the kids make their own. Unfortunately Jacob and Adam were sick in bed, but the rest of us had fun!


The boys love going to visit Dad at work. He only works at the office two days a week so it's a little hard to make it there very often. Rocky always has fun things for them to do like pop the shipping wrap and play football in the warehouse. Sam is especially fond of the packing peanut machine, I am sure you can imaging what kind of mess he can make with that!

10 comments:

diane said...

If you have to be sick you might as well be sick with a friend.

I heard all about Carter's egg hunt strategy today. He is too funny. I hope he scores lots of candy!

Heather said...

Oh my - you had a busy week - I laughed because we did so many similar things, but I wasn't pregnant and almost due with a baby!:0)

I'm excited for your baby shower!
Winnie Rocks!:0)

Happy Easter!

Brigitta said...

Love the beach pictures. My boys can dig in the sand and water for hours. And we like to go go to daddys work too on our days off. Good luck with the count down to the baby.

Jana said...

Wish we could spend our spring break this week at the beach!! Good luck with the baby coming soon. I can't wait to hear all about her!!

Sunshine said...

Thanks for helping my kids have a fun week. Sorry we shared the germs though!

Valerie said...

6 more days to get everyone healthy!! I am glad they are on the mend. The beach looked perfect that day, wish we would have been in town.

Valerie said...

6 more days to get everyone healthy!! I am glad they are on the mend. The beach looked perfect that day, wish we would have been in town.

ferntyler said...

I can't believe we had so much fun only to be followed by so much sickness. All your pics turned out so cute - perfect for each occasion!

The Family Rasheed said...

How cute that Adam came over to be sick with jacob!!! It's sweet that they are such good friends!

Ashley said...

What a good mom you are to figure out how to still let your kids have fun when you are like 10 months prego. I'm so excited to see her! I hope, for her sake, that she is as beautiful as her brothers.