Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sam is TWO!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY! Our baby is two!











Sam got everything he ever could wish for on his second birthday! A wagon, baseball machine, caterpillar bike, cake and cupcakes.....it's good to be two. I took him to get his two year old pictures taken and they told us there was an hour wait. So we went to shop around Target next door and of course Sam ran right into an end cap and got a HUGE red bruise on his forehead. I thought about postponing the pictures, but then figured it would give a more accurate description of Sam for him to have a bruise then not have a bruise, so we went ahead with the pictures. He cried during most of them, I think he just likes to frustrate me, but we did get one cute one. We love you Sammy. We love the way you speak about yourself in third person, the way you think you can do everything your older brothers can do, the way you love Lightning and Mader, Thomas and balls, we love your determination even if it drives us crazy, and we love your laugh. Thanks for spicing up our lives!

13 comments:

ferntyler said...

Happy Birthday Sammy! That is a crazy cute picture with you and him at the bottom - I mean, how can you not just love that smile?

Alicia said...

That is so funny that he talks about himself in the third person! Happy Birthday Sam!

Naomi said...

Glad Sammy had a fun day! Looking back, some of my favorite pictures are the ones where they have a big bruise or scratch right where you can't miss it. It really does describe those years best, doesn't it?

The Commish said...

I know you were excited about Sam's B-Day but I have to say something. 'Mader' is spelled M.A.T.E.R. No wonder Sam still can't spell worth a lick.

Ashley said...

Oh, I miss Sammy screaming at the top of the stairs for me to come get him and carry him down. Happy birthday baby!

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!! I cannot believe it has been 2 years....time is flying by just way too fast!!

diane said...

I love that kid. He's 2 cute!!

Laurie said...

And such a happy two year-old.

The Family Rasheed said...

I can't believe that Sam is two. That means that Jr is turning two in a few months and it seems so crazy. Sam sure is a cute boy!

tawnya said...

Sammy's two! I can't even believe that. We'll be there in 5 tiny little months! Yikes!

Laura said...

Love the red bump. It's so typical of life at two, isn't it? Thanks for sharing part of his birthday with us.

Sunshine said...

Sam is a 16 year old trapped in a 2 old body. That kid is so smart!

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here