Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cruisin

We just got back from a four day cruise with great friends! I don't think we could have had a better time. Karaoke, dancing the night away, 24 hour ice cream machine, Cabo, Lovers Beach, Scum, laying in the sun, time to read, chat, rest....the fun didn't end.













Brett was a little sick the first night we got on the boat, so we all congregated in our room and had a little fun with him while he was napping. Chicken laid down with him for a quick snooze before heading back out to party. How sweet! We were all laughing so hard when Laura pretended to stick her tongue in Brett's ear! Thanks for the laughs!

















Heading out for dinner. The best part about dinner on a cruise is you don't have to choose what to order, you can order it all! Notice we got Brett in a suit, yes it's true for the first time in 10 years Brett wore a suit.

Thanks to Ashley for keeping the kids happy and well at home! They had a great time too!

7 comments:

ferntyler said...

Good thing we commemorated Brett's suit-wearing moment! I'll take the Sirloin Steak with the fresh fruit appetizer and Warm Melting Chocolate Dessert - oh wait, we're not there anymore :)

Ashley said...

Now I know how you are so skinny. I lost a pound staying at your house for four days because I didn't have time to eat...can I come stay again until I reach my ideal weight? I'm so glad you guys had fun...sorry about Lola. Hope she is recovering well.

Laurie said...

That's weird, my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail...

The Family Rasheed said...

You guys look like you had so much fun.

Laurie said...

I always knew there was something more to that swinging 'joke'....
Love the picture!

ferntyler said...

nice update - poor Brett, I'm not going to fall for it if he starts acting sick all the time now!

Laura said...

When can Laurie come hang out with us?
Love you guys...(like siblings, of course..:)