Friday, February 8, 2008

JACOB IS SEVEN!

Jacob's birthday started out with a pancake breakfast with his brothers and baby sister Lola.
Chuck-E-Cheese's was the birthday party spot of choice for the fifth year in a row! We wonder when he will grow out of Chuck-E, but it hasn't happened yet. I can't tell you how much I love a birthday party where all I have to do it show up! (We missed Adam though, poor kid at home throwing up instead of being at his best buddies birthday party.)
A classic Jacob smile! I love it!

I love this kid! He truly makes my life better. He is my sensitive boy who always wants to please. I am so lucky to have him, especially as the oldest brother in the family.

Dad loves him too! It's hard not to. Happy Birthday Jacob!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! It has been five years of Chuck-E-Cheeses. Too funny. It is so hard to believe that he is seven already.

diane said...

How did that happen? It was like yesterday he was a baby!Next week he'll be off to college!!

Laura said...

It's crazy how time flies! Jacob is such a nice kid. You are very lucky to have him in your family. It's so nice the boys have a sister now too!
(My kids sure look like gangsters, what the deal with that?!)

ferntyler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ferntyler said...

Robie still loves Chuck E Cheese so if you keep it up maybe you can have his mission farewell dinner there :) You make the whole day fun - I gotta start doing fun breakfasts on their birthday..

Alicia said...

I love the picture of you and him!