Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Brett!


I know I am a little late, but I wanted to post Brett's birthday picture. He is our Valentine Birthday boy, so Valentine's Day at our house is split between the two occasions. I wanted to tell the top ten things I love about Brett (in no particular order!)
1. He is the best dad in the world. Three boys couldn't be any luckier.
2. He is always singing silly songs, it keeps us all happy.
3. He is a super optimist, life is good around Brett.
4. He likes to go out with me.
5. He loves to travel, luckily so do I!
6. He loves to spend time with family.
7. I love just taking to him, I am always interested in what he has to say about things.
8. He has never once yelled at me, he is so easy to get along with!
9. He always lets me choose where we eat, he realizes I care a lot more than he does.
10. He likes chick flicks, and he'll watch them with me. He might not be a crier, but I know there is sensitivity down in there!

I love you Brett, you make my life happy and good. It's amazing that a girl at nineteen could have made such a great decision. You are the best!

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

So I guess I"m a little late to wish Brett a Happy Birthday! I agree - life is good around Brett.. thanks for squeezing my wenis (sp?) every once in a while :)

Jen said...

Yes, Happy Belated Birthday Brett!! What a great guy...to never have yelled at you. I am sure it is because you have never done anything yell worthy.