Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tag

OK, I am finally responding to getting tagged. Sorry it took me so long!

Tag...you're it!

I have been tagged so here we go...



Here are the rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asks them to read your blog.

1. I love holidays! I get excited for each one weeks before they happen. I start to talk about Christmas in September, and when I ask Brett if he's excited, he tells me he will be when it gets a little closer, but how can anyone think of something that is still months away? Well I can!

2. I am obsessed with Golden Spoon. Perhaps it's because it brings back fond memories of my friends and I in High School when we thought a frozen yogurt and some type of bread product was a balanced meal. I am not sure what it is, but I love the stuff! I still have not found a size that satisfies me. I am always wanting for more!

3. I talk to at least one of my sisters every single day (except Saturday and Sunday, we respect family time). They solve all of my problems and make my life manageable.

4. We go to bed VERY early! I love snuggling down in my bed after a tiring day and watching TV with Brett. It's how we wind down.

5. I am overly obsessed with food. It brings me a little too much happiness in life. I look forward to each meal, and if I know we are going out somewhere good over the weekend, I spend my whole week dreaming about it. Pathetic I know!

6. I love the San Diego weather, but I miss the seasons!

6 comments:

ferntyler said...

If the phone rang after 9 and I saw your name on the caller id, I would definitely know something was wrong!

Ashley said...

I love that you go to bed that early. I did when I was pregnant because I really had no choice; I might have died had I tried to stay awake past 9...if I don't respond to the tag call its because I just did it about 3 posts ago and I think people might tire of hearing me ramble on about myself anymore than I already do. But thanks for thinking of me.

Laurie said...

For someone who loves food so much, that cranberry cereal from Costco was terrible! We tried it - yuck! Too healthy for me.
Weird how you can like the holidays when it's so stressful! j/k

Jen said...

You know I am with you on the food obsession. It is a good thing that we don't mind working out so hard.

Sunshine said...

Melissa likes Golden Spoon?!! I didn't know that about you. Wow! I learn something new every day...he he! My question for you is...would you rather have Golden Spoon or Nielsen's?

lisa said...

i can't believe how huge sam is!!!