Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sam and "THE GUYS"

Sam must go to bed every nap and bedtime with a whole gang of animals, two blankets, and his milk. The boys have started calling his animals "the guys," and he calls his blankets his kiki's. He is especially fond of the blue "kiki" and he has to rub the tag of it while he drinks his milk and falls asleep. He is demonstrating this in the picture. If I do not correctly place the blanket so the tag is near his hand when putting him to bed he gets very angry with me until the blanket is over him with the tag in rubbing position. As I've said before, this is one opinionated little guy and he refused anything that is not exactly as he wants it! He's trouble, but he's a cutie!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

He looks so cozy! I want to take a nap in there with him! Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving! I still think of Sam as a tiny baby - it's weird that he's getting so grown up.
Time for #4 Lis!

ferntyler said...

That is hilarious! Hey, it's those little things that make it easy to get these kids to bed, right?

Sunshine said...

I just love that Sam!

Jen said...

It has got to be just way too hard to resist those big blue eyes. I think that Sam, opinionated and all is going to have an easy time getting anything and everything that his little heart desires.

Ashley said...

Oh Sam Wawey, yo so adowable.