Saturday, October 13, 2007


Having family pictures taken at the beach is a great idea unless the wind is blowing, it is too bright outside, or you have a 19 month old (which I obviously do). Taking Sam to the beach and expecting him to sit on my lap and smile for a strange lady with a camera is like taking me to Golden Spoon and telling me I can look without eating. Impossible! Sam wanted nothing of sitting on my lap and posing for pictures, he wanted to run in the waves, play in the sand, and enjoy the beach the way he usually does. I can't say I blame him! We did manage to get a few good shots, I especially love this one of the three boys. It so perfectly depicts each of them. Jacob my sweet boy sits and smiles, Carter my crazy kid is pretending to punch who knows what, and Sam my baby is saying, "where did it go?" Who knows what he's talking about, probably a bird or some kind of animal he saw but is now gone. As for this whole blog thing, we'll see how it goes. Laurie and Sunshine you inspired me! I would love to try to journal through blogging at least a little bit. I don't want these precious days to pass without my remembering them. They go by far too quickly and I know I will soon long for this time!

5 comments:

Sunshine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunshine said...

I love it! Your pictures are so beautiful. I'm glad you have this Blog so I can find out what you are up to...I guess I already know what you are up to...since I see you every single day, but it is still fun to read!

Jen said...

I am so glad you are blogging now. I think your family picture is perfect. All the boys are looking at the camera and even smiling. I am excitedly awaiting more blogs about your cute family.

ferntyler said...

You guys look SO cute! yippee, stalking sunshine's blog led me here..i love it

Laura said...

I'm so disappointed. I was sure that it was the parmenhall blog that inspired you.