Sunday, October 14, 2007

All I want for Christmas......


Is my two front teeth! (I can't figure out how to rotate this picture so you'll have to look at it sideways! Sorry, I will learn I'm sure.) Jacob lost his two front teeth this week. He lost the first one on Monday at school, which was very exciting because he got to go to the school nurse and she gave him a cute little white tooth case. The second one came out Wednesday at the park while playing football with the older boys. We think he looks pretty cute! He is learning what he can and cannot eat without two front teeth, and is adjusting to talking. The new teeth are starting to come in, I am just hoping they aren't quite as crooked as the bottom two, we still have many years before braces!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh that is so grown up to lose teeth at school! I love the beach pictures too. Welcome to the world of crazy addicted bloggers!

ferntyler said...

Brooke just lost her second front tooth tonight, so they can both be singing together for Christmas!

Laura said...

Yipee! I'm so glad you're blogging! Our husbands must be so pround of their wives. I can't wait to see your Hawaii posts when you get back. Make sure you get some good swimsuit shots! (Of Brett of course...)

lisa said...

hey hey, this will be a great way to keep in touch. and he looks so cute without his teeth!

Ashley said...

I told you this would be the first thing I would do when I got home. I love the pictures on the beach. No wonder Bret calls you mama- you are one hot mama. To rotate the picture, go into your folder where the pics are stored and rotate it before you post it so that when you pull it on to your blog its already the right way. Good job.