Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cousins at Disneyland

There is nothing better than cousins at Disneyland, so when our Arizona cousins got a week off and headed to Disneyland, we had no choice but to go too! Luckily all our California cousins met us there as well and a party was had by all.
The one down side of the day was Sam getting lost for nearly a half hour. He must have nine lives this year, first he almost drown and now this. I went on Screamin with Jacob and sent the three other kids with Brett to the animation drawing. AFTER the drawing session was over my niece asked Brett where Sam was and Brett realized he never brought him into the drawing session. A very unconcerned Brett went and asked where they take lost children, and sure enough found Sam waiting for him at the tortilla factory. I found all this out after Sam was found safe and sound. I was a little freaked, but Brett told me Disneyland is the safest place to loose a kid. I beg to differ Brett, but he is sticking with it. On the drive home we always ask the kids there favorite part of the day, Sam told us his worst part was when he couldn't find his daddy. Poor Sam!
We did have a fabulous time and love nothing more than spending time with our cousins, and when it includes Disneyland-even better!

7 comments:

Tina said...

Thank goodness you didn't find out about it until after it had happened and all was well. Wow that is scary! Glad all turned out ok!!!

ferntyler said...

Seriously, Sam is totally testing every boundary possible - so scary!

Unknown said...

What a fun group of people that I love! I'm so jealous! Love you guys :)

Ashley said...

It was so fun and the look on Brett's face when I asked him where Sam was was absolutely priceless..."Oh....he didn't come in here." I am sure he WAS concerned; let's just say that Brett is fantastic at crisis management, and possesses the unique ability to remain perfectly calm in stressful situations!

I must also give props to baby Natalie for being such a champ in the rain. Let's go again soon while it's cool and not crowded.

Stephanie said...

You might want to consider never letting me near Sam again, since both near tragic events happened in very close proximity to yours truly. I must be a bad luck charm. Such a fun day, though--we need to do it again soon!

Brandy said...

So Great!! We lost Lilly for 3 mins at Disneyland and I thought I would never see her again. I need to go with Brett next time.

The Family Rasheed said...

I have been thinking a lot about going to disneyland latey! How is it that the men never seem to get freaked out when the kids go missing??? Aqeel is the same way! So glad you found Sam!