Friday, September 11, 2009

Super Glue?


I knew it would happen eventually, I just thought she'd be a little older. Natalie has learned to pull her bow off. She figured out how to do it accidentally, now I think she's doing it on purpose. I don't like this game, she pulls it off, I put it back on, she pulls it off, I put it back on.....this can go on for quite some time. She likes to suck on it, I am not amused. Do you think it would be wrong to try super glue?

I do, however, like that she has learned to push herself on her swing. See how she has her foot on the bottom bar? She rocks herself back and forth, who needs batteries?

9 comments:

Jana said...

That is funny!! I love that she pushes herself. So smart!!

diane said...

Natalie has mad skills.

I think super glue is a brilliant idea. Why oh why do they do that?

She is a doll...with or without the bows.

Tina said...

Ugh, I really didn't like it when they found their hat/bow...ruins all the fun for Mom! She sure is cute though, with our without!

Heather said...

All of my girls did the EX.ACT same thing and it would drive me bonkers - but I was super persistent and kept them in their hair until they believed it was a part of their heads.

I would get so bugged when people would say how cute their headbands were because than it would trigger for them that they had a bow on their head and they would pull at it! - gotta love little girls!

I loved loved loved holding that little thumb-sucking beauty today! She is so cute - and I always love seeing you as well!

Laura said...

I love that girl! But, she has no idea who she is up against. Don't worry, you will win the bow battle.

Kim W said...

Is this a sign of who will be most stubborn about it? Does this give you ideas of how the personality will be as she gets older. Ha! She is so sweet! No doubt she's a girl.

ferntyler said...

Doesn't she know she has no chance of winning the bow battle? Go for the super glue - I mean, their skin and hair grows so fast, it'll come off eventually :) She is so beautiful - how do you think she would feel about a slightly younger man with a unique name?

Unknown said...

She is getting so big! And so beautiful! Tara had tons of hair as a baby, so I did little ponies when she was tiny and those are a little harder to pull out but she still managed to do it sometimes. Those crazy little girls! Love you guys :)

The Family Rasheed said...

She is such a sweet baby!!!