Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It has been declared....

Today was declared as the best day of summer so far. I am not sure that is saying much since school just got out on Thursday, but I do believe this will stay as one of their favorite days of summer. What could be better than Disneyland with Ashley and Eli, their best buddy Adam, and the Mendenhalls? Nothing I say.





Natalie was such a trooper, she spent her day split between the stroller and Baby Bjorn. I think her first trip to Disneyland was a success!



Sam and Eli can cause some serious trouble together!


Abby is going to marry Carson.....or Dallin......maybe she can at least save a date for Sam.

10 comments:

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

Ah! Don't let Natalie get any bigger or more beautiful before I get to see her for the first time! She is so pretty! I can't wait to see you guys!

Unknown said...

Natalie really is SO beautiful! She looks so different than she did in the last picture! She just keeps getting cuter! I can't wait to see you guys! Love ya!

diane said...

What a perfect day. Natalie is such a pretty princess. I love the cute shot of Abby and Sam holding hands.

Alicia said...

Melissa! She's such a doll! So cute! Good work! :)

ferntyler said...

I love it when the kids make declarations - you are such an awesome mom to make it happen! That picture of Natalie is ridiculously cute!

Laura said...

That Natalie can do no wrong in my eyes, she's so cute!! Come to think of it, none of your kids can do any wrong for me. We loved hanging with you all. I love the joy the boys can find just in watching fish in the water or petting goats!
Have a great vacay.........

Laurie said...

I'm so excited to see Natalie!! She is so dang cute.
That might have been the best day of summer SO FAR, but they haven't been to Driveway of Flames yet....

Sunshine said...

It has also been declared that you are the nicest friend ever! I mean who takes her friend's kid to Disneyland with her own 4 kids?!! You are the best!

Heather said...

What a fun day! I can't handle Natalie - she is the cutest little bug!

The Family Rasheed said...

I miss Disneyland. Maybe we will have to plan a trip after Aqeel finishes school. Natalie is soo stinking cute, Melissa!