Friday, June 18, 2010

VOTE MIKE LEE FOR UNITED STATES SENATOR FOR UTAH

Ever since I was a little girl I remember my brother Michael talking about how he would one day run for the US Senate and make a difference in our world. As a child I enjoyed listening to all the things he wanted to do to make a better world for us, for our children. Now he really is doing it, he is running for the Senate. My brother Michael is truly the most honest, hard working, and genuine person I know. I believe that politics will not ruin him, he will not fall victim to the smut that sometimes goes on in congress. Michael will work tirelessly to keep the promises he has made, he will remain honest in all he does. I know I am biased because I am his sister, but it really is true!

SO-to anyone out there who is a registered republican in Utah, PLEASE go cast the vote that I cannot for my brother. I wish I was a Utah voter right now, instead I am stuck voting in California where we elect people like Nancy Pelosi. PLEASE PLEASE go vote for Mike Lee on Tuesday, June 22. Get your family and friends to get out and vote too, the more the merrier! Thank you!

4 comments:

Kim & Brian's Adventures said...

I would vote for him! Good job "rocking the vote!" Ha!

Jennie said...

HE DID IT! Congrats! Hope your little family is doing well.

Jennie said...

HE DID IT! Congrats! Hope your little family is doing well.

Kim & Brian's Adventures said...

Woo-Hoo!!! That's awesome that he won the Primary! Bring on the next battle! ha!