Sunday, April 25, 2010

Natalie is ONE!





i
I can't believe she is one, I really can't. I am a little too sad about this baby turning one. With Jacob I was so excited for him to get bigger and do the next thing, but it seems that with each subsequent child I am less and less ready for them to grow up. Perhaps it's because Natalie might be our last, but I am so sad about her turning one. Brett thinks it's great, he is exited for her to get bigger, to play with her and see what kind of little girl she's going to be. I will like that too, but I wish I could keep her a baby just a little bit longer. I have three older kids, I want one who just lets me hold her!
We squeezed in a family party for her after school and baseball. I think she would have rather just gone to bed, but her brothers were so excited for her birthday. They decorated the house with pink balloons and signs. They loved helping her open her presents and watching her dig into her cake. We love you Natalie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

11 comments:

Heather said...

Melissa - I am totally boo-hooing with you on wanting to freeze the bay and keep her little! i seriously can not believe your little beauty is already one! It goes by way too fast! I love the picture of her with her three big brothers!

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

That little girl is as beautiful as you are! I can't believe she is one either, and I can't wait to play with her at the ranch!

Shelly said...

I remember you showing me paint selections of how you would decorate a girls room "if" you ever had one!!! Now look you have an adorable little girl!!!
See ya this summer!!! =D

Brenna LaPray said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! I can't believe she is one. Time really does fly by doesn't it. She is so beautiful. I love her big eyes. And you look amazing Melissa.

Your brother was at my neighbors house the other night. Everyone seems to really like him. It's nice to listen to someone who actually knows our Constitution and wants to live by it! I wish him luck!

Jana said...

Happy birthday pretty girl!!

Jen said...

That happened way too fast! She looks so adorable with her cute hair bow on and all dressed up to dig into her cake. She is such a doll. I totally want you guys to have another little girl too. I love the baby fixes I get from Natalie and will be sad when she gets old enough to not want me to steal her at church :(

Laura said...

Happy Birthday little girl! I can't believe how time flies! She is just blossoming into the most adorable thing(not that she's ever been anything but adorable!)but seriously, she's too cute! Her smiles are contagious. I hope you got the rainboots I dropped off, she can slosh around with her brothers next time it rains.

Unknown said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe she's getting so big.

Kim W said...

Melissa - that message from "Marc" was from me. I was on the wrong account. Oops!

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday to the cutest little girl ever!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Natty Lou! I love that little girl :) Thanks so much for letting us crash at your house. It was so fun to hang out with you guys. I wish we could do it more often! No news on the mission call yet. I'm dying!

P.S. I didn't post when I was on my cruise. I tried this cool thing my friend taught me called "automatic publishing" where you set your posts to publish on a certain date and time. It's pretty cool!

Love you!