Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!!


















We made the pilgrimage to Utah for Christmas once again. Christmas just wouldn't be the same without cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles. Memories were made, relationships were strengthened. It was a complete success!

Our good friends the Parmley's came to Utah this year to experience a little winter time fun. We took the opportunity to begin the indoctrination to BYU. Our nephew Rhett took us on a wonderful tour around campus. It's never to early for a little BYU brainwashing!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You look beautiful in those pictures! It was so fun to see you guys. I love that Natalie is sucking her thumb in the family picture. Love you.

Heather said...

wow - you're back - Yippee! I can't believe how big Natalie is and that family picture is darling of you all!
You look so good!

Ashley said...

Having cousins rocks. As does Christmas in Utah.

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

I love that family picture with your boys in the Christmas sweaters ( I remember those!)

Jana said...

It was so good to see you over Christmas. I only wish we could get together more often!! You are as beautiful as ever and Natalie is a doll!!

Christine said...

What fun you had in Utah with family! I wish you a very happy New Year.

Our blog recently turned private. If you would like an invite email me at gilesgazette@yahoo.com

Take good care!

Laurie said...

I miss you guys! I have a special thing for Brett... (not a heating pad)
xoxo